Sunday, November 2, 2008

Wait, "Whatter?"...


Howdy, readers.
In an effort to streamline our correspondence and post announcements quickly and efficiently, I've set up a Twitter account for our Den Blog.

With this, I'll be able to shoot out quick announcements to the Den family without having to take up a whole blog post to do it.
How 'bout them apples?

"So where are these announcements," you ask?
On the blog, they'll be posted directly under the wolf/bear image under "Twitter Updates" in the upper right-hand corner. Easy-peasy.

With Twitter, I'll be posting announcements on our upcoming events, meetings and activities along with my usual e-mail regimen.

As always, feedback is solicited and welcomed to make sure I'm doing my part in making your boy's scouting experience the best it can be.
So drop me an e-mail if you've got something to say!

See you next meeting.
Tom Z.

No comments: