Saturday, October 20, 2007

Stood Up and Rained Out


I'd like to apologize to everyone that showed up for our non-existent Broom-Ball Den Meeting this morning.

While I'm not certain as to why our contact never showed up, I can say that I'm appreciative of all the scouts, parents and other family members that braved the cold rain for a chance to have fun and try something new.

Broom-ball's sure to be a great experience whenever we get around to it. I'm going to keep it on the Den to-do list for a later date.




Alright, back on task.

This Tuesday (10-23-07) will be our monthly Pack Meeting. It will be held at the East Village Community Center (E.C.C.) at 7:00 pm and will coincide with a huge recruitment drive being put on by Council HQ. There's going to be a ton of activities and information for prospective Cub Scouts, so I urge each of our boys to bring along a friend that might enjoy being a part of the greatest Cub Pack in Utah.

If that isn't cool enough, the Council and District representatives will set up a Space Derby track to demonstrate just one of the fun activities kids can enjoy when they're a Cub Scout.

It's bound to be a ton of fun. I hope to see you all there!

No comments: