Thursday, October 18, 2007

Uh-oh...Scheduling Problems!!!


Whoopsie...
It looks like I've prematurely scheduled the meeting during another event at the church. Sorry, everyone!
(Special thanks to G.D. and R.S. for the head's up!)

Oh well. In hopes of atoning for this blunder, I'm currently trying to secure another gym-ish venue to play in.

So here's the deal...
We're going to maintain the current scheduled time and activity.
As soon as I've secured a venue, I'll send out an e-mail with a location, directions and a supplemental phone call to ensure everyone gets the news.

In the horrible event that I can't find a spot, I'll just do the same thing but include additional information on the new activity we'll be doing.

It's going to take a couple of weeks for me to get back in the groove.
I apologize for the mix-up, everyone.

No comments: