Saturday, November 3, 2007

How sweet it is...

This past Saturday, I had the opportunity to attend the GSLC Pow-Wow held at Juan Diego HS.
From all across the valley, people came together to exchange information and share in the experience of being a Cub Scout Leader.

For me, the event helped me develop better as a leader and taught me valuable skills that can hopefully make our program one to remember!

Oh yeah. And I finally finished my BSA Basic Training, too.
You know what that means...

I really envy the boys sometimes.
I had forgotten how cool it felt to earn a Boy Scout badge.


Anyhow, I'd recommend attending a Pow-Wow to any leaders that wished to improve themselves and their Cub Scout life. It was a wonderful occasion and I'll be sure to go to next year.




They had quite the spread!








Hey! It's D.B. from the West Village Den!
I guess great minds do think alike!

I've got to give her an honorable mention for all the helpful in-the-trenches info she imparted to me.
Thanks for all the helpful advice!

No comments: